The Fun Ranch playground and party center is an indoor playground catering to children from 1 to 12 years of age. Play facilities include mazes, hanging bridges, slides of different sizes, and ball pools, all created with children’s safety in mind. The playground is padded while the floor is fully covered with rubber mats.Party rooms are located within the facility.
Php 1,000,000 (Playground only or Playground with restaurant and function rooms)
5 years plus option to renew another 5 years
5% of gross sales
Marketing Support Fee
2% of gross sales
Space Requirement (min.)
200 SQM (if playground only)
Estimated Investment Estimate
Php10M to 20M (depending on the size)
Support Package Inclusion
- Use of our Trade Name and Marks
- Access to Operational System
- Mobilization and Construction Assistance
- Initial Training and Hiring of Manpower
- Marketing Support
Franchise Application Process
- Submit initial requirements
Letter of intent
Duly accomplished application form with 2X2 photo
Vicinity or sketch map of proposed site
Floor plan of space
- Interview, credit and background checks
- Formal notice of approval and submission of Franchise Agreement requirements, if any
- Payment of franchise fee
- Signing of Franchise Agreement
- Construction and mobilization set up
- Training of franchise and manpower
- Grand opening
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will you help me in selecting a site?
As a prospective franchisee, you must already have a site in mind before starting the application process.
- Who will build my site?
You are in-charge of building your own site. As your partner,we will handle the procurement of all standard equipment and furniture, and provide assistance in the lay-out, plans and construction of your site.
- How soon can I open?
Completion of a site, from the time you submitted your letter of intent, will take around 5 to 12 months.
- I work abroad. Can I still apply for a franchise?
Yes provided you have an authorized representative who will manage the business on your behalf.
- I have other questions. How do I get in touch with you?
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org send your inquiry to 56 C. Benitez St. Quezon City. Our direct lines are 727-5143 and 725-5021