- Are toddlers required to have an adult companion inside the play area?
One adult companion is required for children who are three (3) years old and below.
Adult companion can enter free-of-charge but socks are required for play.
- What is the minimum age for an adult companion?
Adult companion of a child must be at least 18 years old.
- I am a teenager. Can I still play in your play area?
For safety reasons, only children who are 12 years old and below are allowed to play inside our play area. Jump Yard located at Ortigas and Pampanga branches, and Lazer Maxx Laser Tag Arena at Pampanga branch, best fit children who are more than 12 years of age.
- Can I bring food and drinks?
Our restaurant manages our dining and common areas. Regrettably, food and drinks from outside are not allowed to be brought in.
- Are children with special needs allowed to play in your play area?
Yes, our play area is open to all kids. To know how we can further assist you, please give us a call.