Terms and Conditions
Fun ranch Circle of Friends Birthday Club
- Age. You need to be at least 18 years old and above, the parent and legal guardian of a minor child, to register (on behalf of your minor child) for the Circle of Friends birthday club of Fun Ranch.
- Fees. Membership has two levels, Silver and Gold. Registration is free-of-charge subject to approval of a Fun Ranch designated approving officer.
- Your Responsibility. You certify that all information provided is true, accurate and complete, and you will keep your account information up-to-date. Your membership is not transferable.
- Eligibility. In the event of misuse or misrepresentation during or after registration to the club, Fun Ranch reserves the right to remove members from the club. Misuse may include but is not limited to, multiple registration using different email addresses, selling or unauthorized transfers of birthday gifts, vouchers and privileges, adding children who are not legally your own; double usage or attempting to use privileges that are not within the set limit of the club.
- Agreement. Fun Ranch may amend the Terms and Conditions of the Circle of Friends Birthday Club at anytime by posting the revised terms on its website which amended terms and conditions shall be binding upon you.
- Cancellations. Should the Circle of Friends Birthday Club be discontinued for any reason, Fun Ranch will not be responsible for any losses to the member that may ensue from the cancellation. Fun Ranch will attempt to do everything within its capacity to inform all members about its cancellation in accordance with these terms and conditions. Members may cancel their membership anytime by going to the unsubscribe button on the last email received from Fun Ranch.
- Liability Disclaimer. In no event will Fun Ranch be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, loss of messages from the club including any delays be it online or offline, loss of gifts and vouchers or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the club’s membership privileges. Every effort is made to keep the club active. However, Fun Ranch takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the privileges being temporarily or permanently unavailable.