Circle of Friends FAQs
- Do you automatically enroll children who had their birthday parties at Fun Ranch as Gold Member of the club?
All parents of children who had their birthday parties at Fun Ranch must manually enroll their kids to the club.
- Can we register for both Gold and Silver?
Parents of children can only register for one membership level. In addition to this, each family can only register once. Multiple registration for any level is not allowed.
- My child is about to hold her birthday party at your party place. When should I enroll him to the club as a Gold member?
You may enroll him after his birthday party.
- My niece will hold her birthday party. Are my Gold privileges transferable?
Gold privileges are exclusive to your own children and are not transferable.
- I am already a member. How do I add my newly born child to the club?
You may add your new child by sending an email to funranch . cof @ gmail . com. On the body of your email, kindly include your name, your registered email address, your new child’s name, his/her birthday and your mobile number. A member of our Marketing Team will confirm approval of your request. You may also call us at +632 7063019 from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Visit our contact page for more ways to reach us.
- I no longer have access to my registered email address. How do I change it?
Send an email to funranch . cof @ gmail.com. On the body of your email, kindly include your name, your old registered email address, new email address and mobile number. A member of our Marketing Team will confirm approval of your request. You may also call us at +632 7063019 from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Visit our contact page for more ways to reach us.
- Can I cancel my membership?
We are sad to see you go, but of course, you may cancel your membership anytime. Simply go to the last email you received from us and click the unsubscribe button.
- I accidentally unsubscribed from the club. Can I still re-enroll?
If you accidentally hit the unsubscribe button, please re-enroll using a new email address. Call us at +632 7063019 from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. for further assistance. Visit our contact page for more ways to reach us.
- I missed an email from you. May I request you to resend it? Sometimes, email messages land in the SPAM folder. Kindly check your SPAM folder by searching for “fun ranch” before making a request. Remember to hit the “not SPAM” button to continue receiving our email. Call us at +632 7063019 if you need further assistance.
- What will happen to my child’s membership when he or she reaches the age of 12 years old?
We manually remove all children who are 12 years old and above from our list of members. Your younger children will not be removed.
- I have not used any of my child’s “freebie” gifts in the previous years. Can I use all of them now?
Regrettably, all gifts have an expiration date. Fun Ranch does not accept expired vouchers, or gift certificates.
- Do you require a parent’s valid ID when availing of the child’s birthday gift?
Yes, registered parent’s valid ID is required when availing of our gift or any privilege.